Call for Expression of Interest
The European Commission, with the support of the European Clusters Alliance (ECA), the Council of European BioRegions (CEBR), and the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) kindly invites you to apply to the European Matchmaking event - Development and production of COVID-19 therapeutics. This will be a fully virtual event held on 12th and 13th July, 2021.
The objectives of the event are:
- Support the acceleration of the development and upscale of Covid-19 therapeutics production
- Enhance the participation of EU companies in the Covid-19 therapeutics value chains.
- Speed up connections between therapeutics developers, investors and companies such as EU Contract (Development and) Manufacturing Organisations (CDMOs/CMOs), fill & finish, equipment producers, packaging, storage etc.
- Help in retro-planning strategy for the current and future therapeutics production.
Who can participate?
The “European Matchmaking event - Development and production of COVID-19 therapeutics” is open to organisations/companies with development and production facilities in the European Union Member States and the European Economic Area in the following areas:
Treatment developers working on:
- Antiviral (monoclonal antibody)
- Supportive care
- Other (to be specified)
Clinical Research Organisations offering services such as:
- Clinical trials
- Regulatory support
- Research networks (academia)
- Others (to be specified)
- Public investors, (EU, National, Regional)
- Corporate funds
- Venture capital
- CMOs / CDMOs – Production of drug substance for biologics and small molecules (chemical)
- Fill and Finish, including device for delivery
- Pharma associations and their members
- Raw materials
- Disposables, e.g. single-use bioreactor bags, filters, membranes, flow tips
- Liquid Chromatography systems
- Vials, syringes
- Shipment & Distribution
Representatives of hospitals/health academia
Companies interested in participating in the event shall complete the event’s registration form.
The decision on the selection of applicants will be based on the information stated above. Therefore, by filling in the registration form applicants are not automatically accepted to participate in the event.
Participants must apply to the event using their corporate e-mail.
Applicants should complete the registration form by the 1st of June 2021 (23h59 CEST).
The submission of registration to this call indicates an acceptance of the terms stated in the Call.
Please note, you will only be formally registered for the Event if the Call criteria are met. The event’s team will confirm your formal registration by email.
If you have any questions, please contact Daniela Coutinho and Ajaya Kusum at: email@example.com
Costs and expenses
Participation in the event will be free of charge.
All the personal data provided will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2018/1725 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data.
All of the exchanges conducted during the event will be completely confidential.